Free Saskatoon DJ Lessons Tutorial
Want to be a DJ but don't know where to start?
Dj Anchor is offering YOU FREE Dj Lessons and DJ Secrets!
- 17 Years Experience (Nightclub, Wedding, Radio/TV & Special events)
- Saskatchewan Rush Official DJ
- CTV Morning Live Personality
- Former Wired 96.3 On Air Personality & Mix DJ
- Voted "Best Saskatoon DJ 2014 & 2016 (Planet S Magazine)
- Ability to shadow DJ Anchor at real world live events
8 Week Free Course (3 Hours Per Week/Class. Class day/time flexable)
Week 1 Dj Overview, Gear, Dj Software (Serato)
Week 2 Music History/Programming, Record Pools, Dj Set Ups, Dj Mixing Techniques
Week 3 Event Types & How to exicute full event days.
Week 4 Full Gear set ups/trial runs
Week 5 Full Gear set ups/trial runs Part 2
Week 6 Intelligent Lighting with DMX
Week 7 In class mxing help
Week 8 Review
Final DJ Mix Demo
People who usually make Great DJs:
- Big Personalities, Energetic, Outgoing and Fun
- Passion For People, Music & Special Events
- Not Scared Of Technology: Computers, Electronics, Sound System, Lights, Cameras
- Bonus: Have Your Own Laptop (Mac Preferred)
You Must Meet The Following:
Drivers Licence & Reliable Vehicle
Working Smart Phone
Open Availability (Mostly Friday/Saturday afternoon/evening work)
Why be a DJ?
- Get paid to do something you love
- You get to be part of cool events
- Opportunity For Quick Advancement
- Very Fair Pay
- Mileage & Driving Time Paid For If Out Of Town Event (Most Events are in Saskatoon)
- Training & Ongoing Coaching Provided By DJ Anchor & Some Of The Biggest DJs in the city
- Free Concert Tickets, VIP Entry To Clubs & Other Industry Perks
Check Me Out Before You Apply.
www.DjAnchor.ca & All my Social Media Chanel's
Please E-mail Resume & References To